Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blogger on your mobile device

The Blogger app is available on iOS but I don't know about Android. It's mostly the same exact thing except you can't play or use some of the gadgets like flash games. You don't have the option to view next blog like you do on the full web version. You also cant use a snapshot like you can to add it right onto your post like you can on the web version. Its also comfier so you don't have to sit at your computer you can take your phone or other device anywhere that has wifi. But other than those you can do almost everything you can do on the app is the same as the full web version. I think it's easier to created new posts on the app because I'm used to using my mobile device more than a computer. As I am doing right now on my mobile device. So I prefer the app over the full web version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flashvortex