Wednesday, March 6, 2013

iGoogle

This week our class has been exploring the gadget iGoogle.  iGoogle is a homepage you can create yourself of all the gadgets, games, links, themes, and all kinds of internet stuff.  There's a wide variety of choices of gadgets from educational to sports to games!  My favorite gadgets I've downloaded are ESPN which is a sports gadget that tells you whats going on in the sports world.  There are 5,089 users using this gadget.  My next favorite is Soccer Shootout which is a game you can play soccer with.  There are is a 100 users using this gadget.  My most favorite is poke the penguin.  Poke the penguin is a cute little gadget which lets you poke a penguin and, well I'll let you find out about that!  There are 13,836 users using this gadget.



No comments:

Post a Comment

flashvortex